Frequently Asked Questions
1) What does the PAUL franchise programme include?
The PAUL franchise programme includes the use of the PAUL brand name, as well as our business model, raw materials specifications, products, production methods, recipes, operational standards and procedures, sales methods and store design.
2) What support is provided?
We have had a great deal of experience in building the PAUL franchise programme and we want to ensure that we support you effectively to develop and operate your stores.
- Site selection support
- Store layout and design support
- Production methods and recipes
- Presentation techniques, customer service support and sales methods
- Training programmes
- New store opening support
- Operations manuals, including standards, policies and procedures
- Ongoing operational and business support
- Marketing campaigns, promotions and local store marketing support
- CSR campaigns
3) What training is provided?
All franchise partners participate in our comprehensive training programme, which will have you fully prepared to open and operate one or more successful PAUL stores.
4) Can I just open one store in a territory?
For geographic territories, we are actively looking for franchise partners, who are willing to open at least 20 stores over the upcoming years and have the infrastructure, capacity and motivation to do so. Should you have a specific business location in mind, then we can explore various options that may work for your business.
5) What will be the total cost of my investment?
The total cost of your investment can vary considerably, dependent upon the set-up costs of each store. Once we have reviewed your enquiry, we can discuss these costs further.
6) What are the fees?
PAUL UK charges an upfront fee per store, as well as ongoing fees in consideration of the support you receive as a franchisee. The initial and ongoing fees helps us to support you as you set up each store and operate it to PAUL’s exacting standards. We can discuss the fees further as soon as we have reviewed your enquiry.
If franchising with PAUL is of interest please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you shortly.