15% off your next PAUL order when you spend a minimum of £50!
Sign up for your newsletter and enjoy 15% off your next PAUL order on us!
WHY SET UP A CORPORATE ACCOUNT?
Convenience: If you order regularly you may want to get invoiced weekly or monthly.
Control: Only authorised staff, whose names you provide to us, can order on the account.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A CORPORATE ACCOUNT?
A PAUL UK Corporate Account comes with many benefits:
- 10% discount on every order (negotiable on an annual basis depending on your average monthly spend)
- Exclusive breakfast and dinner deals at our flagship restaurant at Tower 42.
- 15% discount when you pre-order 3 months in advance.
- 20% discount when you pre-order 6 months in advance.
- Monthly or weekly invoices.
- Regular surprises and treats from us.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE ELIGIBLE:
- Average spend must be minimum £150 per month.
- You must pass our credit check.
HOW DO I SET UP A CORPORATE ACCOUNT WITH PAUL UK?
Please download our Credit Application Form, complete it and email it to email@example.com. A credit and details check will be carried out and you will be informed within three days, from the same authorised email address, whether your application for credit has been successful or not.
If your application for credit is successful, the email you receive from us will include:
- Your PAUL UK Account Number.
- Our bank details for you to make your payments.
- Log-in details for the PAUL UK website.
CAN I PAY BY CREDIT CARD?
Once your credit account has been set up, all payments must be made by bank transfer only upon receipt of your invoice.