Our beautiful Yule Logs collection is now available in store. To celebrate their arrival, we’re challenging you to invent your own Yule Log for the chance to win a trip for 2 to Paris.
It’s starting to look very festive in our bakeries with the arrival in store of this year’s collection of beautiful Yule Logs. Good Housekeeping voted our Chocolate Praline No. 1 in their tasting of 11 yule logs this year. Woman & Home voted the Red Fruits Yule Log a ‘showstopping dessert’ for Christmas with flavours ‘we all loved’. Thank you!
WIN A TRIP TO PARIS IN OUR ‘INVENT YOUR OWN YULE LOG’ COMPETITION
You could be in with a chance to win a trip to Paris for 2 when you fire up your festive imagination and invent your own Yule Log in our Christmas competition.*
The competition runs from 19th November to 31st December and the winner will be announced in January. You’ll find everything you need to know on our Competition Page, just click on the link below to get inventing we’ll even give you a promo code for 1000 FREE Points on the PAUL App as a thank you for taking part – bonne chance!
Chocolate Praline Yule Log:
Darkly decadent, this log features Bavaroise cream made with 70% dark chocolate, crispy praline pieces, cocoa genoise and almond dacquoise biscuit. Finished with a mirror chocolate glaze, it is decorated with dark chocolate curls and decorative dark chocolate end plaques featuring our PAUL 2019 Christmas artwork. A stunning centrepiece for any festive table. 8 portion size £35.95. 4 portion size £18.95. * Voted Best Yule Log 2019 by Good Housekeeping *
Red Fruits Yule Log:
A glossy festive red, this show-stopping dessert will please everyone. The tartness of the blackcurrants perfectly complements the sweetness of the raspberries. Each slice reveals almond dacquoise, blackcurrant mousse and whole blackcurrants, surrounded by raspberry mousse. It’s topped with fresh strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries and finished with white chocolate end pieces decorated with our 2019 Christmas artwork. Perfect for Christmas entertaining. 8 portion size £35.95. 4 portion size £18.95.
Chocolate Yule Log:
Our perennially popular classic chocolate log, rich and indulgent, filled with 60% dark chocolate mousse and cocoa joconde biscuit, covered with chocolate buttercream and with all new decorations for 2019 – caramelised hazelnuts, a milk chocolate pine cone and dark chocolate holly leaves. A lovely tea time treat or festive dessert for all the family. 8 portion size £27.95. 4 portion size £16.95.
Coconut & Passion Fruit Yule Log:
NEW for 2019, this pretty, light, refreshing dessert features almond dacquoise biscuit topped with a creamy coconut mousse. Cut into it to discover its secret heart of exotic compote made with passion fruit, mango and dragon fruit. It has a snow-white mirror gloss finish topped with colourful tropical physalis, lime and kumquat, finished with white chocolate end pieces featuring our Christmas artwork. A great choice for a light finish to a Christmas feast. 8 portion size £35.95. 4 portion size £18.95. *British Baker seem to be a fan of this one!*
PAUL UK – INVENT YOUR OWN YULE LOG - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Read these terms carefully before participating. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and agreed to be bound by them when participating in this promotion. Among other things, these terms include limitations of your rights and remedies.
The Promoter: PAUL UK, 30 Cannon Street, Lower Ground, London, EC4M 6XH, United Kingdom (registered in England and Wale, registered company number 03839415)
Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over.
Promotional Period: Entries open 21st Nov 2019. Entries close 31st Dec 2019. Winner will be announced 10th January 2020.
Entry Instructions: www.paul-uk.com/competition – to enter in the competition, entrants must complete the Yule Log Invention process via: www.paul-uk.com/competition
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize.
- The Prize: Two (2) Eurostar vouchers worth £700 each which can be redeemed for Eurostar train tickets to and hotel accommodation in Paris (each of which is a “Voucher”). Not exchangeable for cash alternative and not refundable.
- The Prizes may be subject to certain restrictions, including without limitation, third party standard terms and conditions – such as the expiry date on the Eurostar voucher.
- The Prize does not include travel insurance or additional expenses, or anything other than is set out in these Terms & Conditions.
Winner Selection: the top 3 entries will be selected by PAUL UK. The top 3 will then be posted on PAUL UK Social Media Channels (Instagram @paul_bakeryuk) for the public to vote for their favourite from 6th January 2020. PAUL UK will then announce the winner on 10th January 2020, taking into account the votes from the public on social media.
- Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 30 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this time-frame the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Once issued, the Vouchers cannot be changed or modified. The Promoters will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets or travel vouchers and are not responsible if the trip is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason. The winner and any travel companion must have a valid passport to travel to Paris. The winners and any travel companions are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documentation, including passports and visas, and any cost related thereto.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Where a prize is provided by a Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted into future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.